Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Can't seem to edit locked columns from mobile view or Android app.. Am I missing something here? Or.. Is there a walk around for this or is there a fix in near future update?
Hello,
You may be a System Admin on the account, but you also need to be shared to the sheet as an Admin to be able to edit locked columns.
Sharing permissions (on sheets, reports, and dashboards) are separate from account level permissions.
Reach out to someone shared with Admin-level permissions (or the sheet owner) and have them give you Admin permissions as well. More information on how they can do this is available in our help center:
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!