Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Would it be possible to add a webpart to a dashboard? For example, I have a custom map on my ArcGIS online account. I would like to be able to embed a map into a dashboard.
Hello,
It's currently not possible to embed within a Dashboard however can:
https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/522078-publishing-smartsheet-items
You can also let our product team know that you'd like the ability to embed within a Dashboard by clicking on the Submit Product Enhancement Request link on the right-side pane of Community pages.
Thanks!
Schiff
Smartsheet Support
upvote for this feature too please, trying beta smartsheetlab charts and until SS increases charting functions then at least can embed the beta charts
+1!
Yes, this seems like a fairly basic thing that would be VERY helpful.
Yes, another up vote for more embedded content on dashboards. Top priorities for us here would published ESRI Maps, or even Smartsheet Labs add-in maps at this time.
Hi Todd,
Please send in a request.
Web Content Widget Addition Request
I hope this helps you!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!