Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is it possible other then the rows attachment field, is it possible to set columns to attach files?
No that is not possible in smartsheets. Attachments only go to the attachment area on a row. Would be a nice feature though! You should submit a product enhancement request.
If I can only attach documents to a row,,then that useless and disorganized. Very disappointing considering the level SS claims to be in this space.
Even Excel has that function..SS is suppossed to be better and easier than Excel. This post has aged.. has their been an update?
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…