Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I have a list of that will not open up today. There are 671 children and the "+" and "-" changes but the rows are not displayed.
Help please!
Rose
Hi Roseline,
It looks like you may have a filter applied. Your screencaps show a lot of Open/Green rows, but nothing that has been closed. This suggests that the filter icon visible under the Status column header is filtering out Closed Status rows.
To remove the filter, you can either:
Hope this sorts things out for you.
WELL!!! Thank you very much! I must have hit the filter button by mistake. I have never used filters but now that you have re-jigged the placement of everything it is right there and I guess too easy to run into!
Thanks for the help
My pleasure Rose,
I know how frustrating it can be when something is roadblocking you like this.
Kind regards,
Chris McKay
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…