Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I am meeting with management and IT on Friday to persuade them to use appsheet with our Smartsheet data. I know appsheet is one of the approved integrations but is there any other documentation from Smartsheet that could help make the case for this?
Hello,
I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for with this request, so I have a few resources.
The appsheet integration with Smartsheet was created by AppSheet, and as such is supported by AppSheet in case you run into any issues: https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/appsheet
If you think that your IT team is looking for information on our security policy, this is a great resource: https://www.smartsheet.com/security-info
Let me know if you have any questions.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!