Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
HI Members
Is there any easy way to move a comment or an attachment from one line in a sheet to a different line in the same sheet? I'd rather not delete and then retype or re-attach.
Thanks for any advice or tips
Rob
The only way I've found to do this is to copy the comment you want & paste it as new comment in the row you want it in. You can then go back and delete it from the original row.
Thanks Joy. Much appreciated
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…