Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I was wondering if there is a way to have someone reply automatically to a form when asked for a reply
Hi Justin,
Can you tell me more about your use case?
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
I am looking to have someone reply back to the person who made the request
It sounds to me that you maybe could use an update request instead for this.
Would that work for you?
Andrée
It will work however I want to be able to automate an update request
You can!
Either thru a recurring option or thru the Alerts & Actions function.
Would that work?
Yes that would work. How would I go about doing this?
Hi again Justin,
Please see attached link/screenshot or file.
Option 1 (Recurring update request)
https://cl.ly/rIfu
Option 2 (Automated update request)
You could set a checkbox to trigger the request.
https://cl.ly/rJM4
I hope this helps you!
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48