Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way to include a hyperlink in an update request when they open the update form button?
Hi Justin,
Yes, there is, you can add a hyperlink on the row or in the information about the update request.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
Ok. Thank you Andree,
How would I go about doing this?
I want to be able to put this in the update request form and so how I can go about doing this?
Please see attached link/screenshot.
I am trying to link it to another smartsheet and wanted to know how to do that so I can link it in the message to the person and also on the smartsheet.
Hi again Justin,
Maybe it's easier if we schedule a short call instead.
What do you think?
Sure we can do that
Please e-mail me at andree@getdone.se and i'll set it up.
Have a fantastic day!
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48