Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I am looking to see how I can insert a Hyperlink into a Request Update Notification.
Hi again Justin,
Can you attach a screenshot of where you want this link?
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
I would like it to be in the Update Request Link.
Hi Justin,
I think our call will answer this question because it's probably the same as the other thread.
Talk soon!
What is your email address I will provide you my number to contact me in there.
Please e-mail me at andree@getdone.se and I'll set it up.
Have a fantastic day!
I emailed you
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48