Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I am wondering if there is a way to lock people from editing in an update request certain fields or if I should not have them in the request at all?
Please let me know.
Hi Justin,
If I remember correctly, they can't edit if it's a locked column.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48