Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Anyone using SS for PSW's?
I;m thinking it would be a great way to have suppliers submit their Inspection reports, PPAP reporst etc. Any thoughts?
Hi,
It is!
I have a client that uses it to collect all the documentation needed for the closing of a project. I've set it up so that it's automated and very effective for them.
I didn't use forms for this but instead, I used the update request action.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
Thanks for the reply Andrée.
I was looking at using update request so I'm on the right path.
Thanks
Happy to help!
Andrée
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48