Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I am trying to have a form go into smartsheet once it is completed with the same colors and as the form and also not show that things were updated in yellow.
Is there a way to do this?
Hi Justin,
You need to elaborate further. I'm not sure what you are asking here.
You mention "form go into smartsheet once it is completed" which is what happens by default, but then you mention email in the subject and "not show that things were updated in yellow", so I am assuming you want the email that is received by the person who completed the form to look like the form.
If so, you're out of luck I'm afraid. While the Update Request emails look nice, the Form Submission Confirmation and Update Request Notification emails are terrible and not only include the yellow highlights, but ridiculously they still include a giant blue hyperlink to the underlying data sheet (which in most cases the end user should never see).
Kind regards,
Chris McKay
Chris,
Yes that is exactly what I wanted to know if we can put the form into the email completed rather than have an email showing the Yellow color for the changes and also wanted to have the completed form in an email.
Thank you for answering my question
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48