Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I would like to be able to set something up that, when a field is checked, the latest attachment (or at least a link to the attaschents for that row) gets sent to "contact in column"
The only way I have found is to create a notification and make sure the attachments are included in the delivery settings (see below).
Hi,
Maybe it's possible to set it up with the help of Zapier or similar service.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…