Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We have a few questions:
Hi,
Sorry! I was in a rush and saw that I misread your question.
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do it natively, but you can do it with an integration called Smartsheet Sync that connects to Google Forms.
Please see attached link/screenshot.
https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/google-forms-smartsheet-sync
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
You could create a form so that, when entering data, users can only see what they are submitting. You could then create a report for each company and share the report instead of the "master sheet".
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…