Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Searched the Help Articles but hadn't seen this question asked. Is there a way to favorite a form, conventionally or unconventionally?
Hello,
There currently isn't a way to favorite a form in the Smartsheet application; however, you might consider bookmarking a form link in your browser for quicker access.
Has there been any talk of adding the ability to save a Form to smarsheet Favorites? A few people have asked me if there was a way to do this. I've noted the ability to bookmark, but it would be nice to keep everything in one place.
Hi everyone,
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment to have your vote addedA New Way to Submit Your Feature RequestsTo make your Enhancement / Feature Request count, send in the form above because there isn’t a guarantee, it will be registered otherwise.Original Post: https://community.smartsheet.com/announcement/new-way-submit-your-feature-requests
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…