Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way for a SS Webform to present specific questions based on answer provided in previous questions?
For example:
Q2 would be asked only if the answer to Q1 is "Yes"
Hello ,
Thank you for contacting Smartsheet Support. At this time, Smartsheet does not support this functionality; however, I've let our Product team know about your request. Due to the large number of variables they have to consider when choosing what to develop next, we can't confirm when or if this will be built, but we have let them know.
You can always add more requests under "Submit Product Enhancement Request" under "Quick Links" to the right-hand-side of this page.
I'd love to know if anyone else has found a way to make this work so that I can let our team know.
Kind Regards,AlisonSmartsheet Support
This would be extremely useful! Specifically, I would like the ability to use functions in the form (e.g. VLOOKUP to other sheets) to tailor subsequent questions.
Hi,
Meanwhile, you could use the Google Forms integration.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…