Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way to create an automated appointment link like travel sites do once you book your dates? I created a webform for Time Off requests for our Sr. Managers. I would like to be able to send them a link to add the request to their calendars once it is approved.
Hello,
You might consider creating an automated update request. More information on this is available in the help center: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/504779-using-update-requests
The link was unhelpful. I am also interested in adding an automated email to send out calendar invites
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
Smartsheet does not currently support publishing a calendar view from a report (portfolio report) directly to Outlook. The iCal publishing feature is only available for individual sheets, not reports. For my use case, I have many project plans and would like to surface tollgate review dates in a single Outlook calendar…
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…