Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello! This seems like a silly question. I want to create a form and share it with folks that might not have Smartsheet accounts. Can they submit information to me without an account?
Hi,
Yes, absolutely. It's one of Smartsheets excellent use cases.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
As Andree said, you sure can. After you create the form, you will be able to grab the URL and share it with people. You will find this under Forms->Manage Forms and then you should see the URL towards the bottom of that manage form screen.
I hope that helps
Matt
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…