Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
When i try to upload files to the smart sheet , any mail attachments or documents. I'm getting an error message and it doesn't allow me to upload the attachment.I have attached the screenshot of the error message. please help me with the same.
Hi Radhika,
Has it worked before?
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
Yes mine was working fine but , now from two days its not working., showing same error as shown in screen shot.,
anybudy got solution.???
Hi,
Have you tried to log out and log back in again?
I would also recommend that you contact and report this to the Smartsheet Support Team when you have a moment.
I hope this helps you!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
I have the same issue while trying to add via the Outlook Addin.
Please see screenshot. Any help would be appreciated. I have submitted it to smartsheet as well.
Did you ever get an answer or solution to this issue? I have the same problem as well.
~Tyson
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.