Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way to click drag an attachment, such as a .pdf or .jpg image file into a Smartsheet cell from Outlook?
I don't think so.
Craig
Hello,
The ability to drag-click files from Outlook directly into a cell is not supported at this time. However, you can save the .pdf or .jpg to your computer as a file, then upload as an attachment to Smartsheet using either the drag-and-drop or the upload from computer option.
You can find more information on attachments in these articles from the Help Center: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/518408-uploading-attachments and https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/518406-attachments-from-google-drive-onedrive-dropbox-box-evernote-egnyte-url
When you have a moment, please submit a product enhancement request to let our Product team know that you'd like the ability to click-drag attachments from Outlook into Smartsheet. The product enhancement request form is located in the Quick Links section to the right of this discussion.
I am running into an issue when using Chrome. I cannot drag/drop an Outlook email into Smartsheet. I can when using Edge. Smartsheet support is telling me it's an issue with Chrome.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.