Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I have set up a new form for customer orders with a 'Date in' option however, I would like it to be set to todays date automatically.
Is this possible or will we need to fill todays date in each time an entry is submitted?
Thank you in advance!
Hi Simon,
Unfortunately, there isn't a natural inbuilt function in Smartsheet, but there is an excellent workaround from J. Craig Williams here in the community.
Please see the attached link/screenshot for more information.
http://ronin-global.com/2018/07/20/defaulting-to-a-date-in-a-smartsheet-webform/
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done
Thanks Andrée
Craig
You're welcome!
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…