Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
How do you see attachments on an iPad and iphone
Hi Brian,
There are several different ways to see if there are any attachments. I've attached some screenshots.
Picture 1. Shows the information that you get if you click on the rows as pictured in image 2. The indicator shows if there are attachments and more on the row.
Picture 3. This information do you get by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner and it shows attachments and more on the whole sheet.
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Thanks for the info, that is working here
new stuff is so confusing sometimes
Can you attach an email?
Happy to help!
Yes, in a way you can but you'd have to save it as a PDF or similar and attach a copy of that file in the Smartsheet mobile app. I'm in the process of trying to automate part of it with iOS12 Siri Shortcuts.
Not sure what you mean, fairly new lol
i get the save as point was just hoping these was a way to save an an email drag and drop would be nice
oh a phone it harder to do
Heres some information: https://www.imore.com/how-save-email-pdf-iphone-and-ipad
If you are trying to save emails as a PDF from Gmail on your iPad then you should try this method: https://www.cigatisolutions.com/blog/save-gmail-email-as-pdf/
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.