Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there any way to do a word limit within a form? I would like them to only be able to enter 50 words maximum...
If not, this is definitely something Smartsheet should consider for the future.
Thanks all!
Hi Amanda,
Unfortunately, it's not possible natively inside Smartsheet, but there are third-party tools that you can use with Smartsheet that works.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Could you tell me what tools these are? Thanks!
I'll get back to you later today.
Check this thread on how to set it up with Google Forms.
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/Rc-1runwIzo
Another option could be JotForm together with Zapier.
Would that work for you?
Andrée
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…