Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Does Smartsheet allow you to set a restriction on the amount of characters allowed within a cell or in the txt box within forms?Thank you
Hi,
Unfortunately, you can't limit in Smartsheet natively, but there are third-party integrations that can do it. I've posted about this before so I'll see if I can find it again.
Some options are JotForm, Formstack, and Google Forms.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Thank you Andree, hopefully Smartsheet adds this option soon.regards
Happy to help!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…