Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I am creating a sign up form with dates, but how can I set up conditions where if one date is taken then it alerts someone to select another date?
This is not something that is possible within Smartsheet unfortunately.
Hi,
Paul is right that it's not possible with Smart Forms only, but it could be possible to send out an update request with the information and then they could update the date in the request.
Even better, With the new Web Widgets for Dashboards you could also have a Dashboard with the calendar and Smart Form side by side, and in that way, they can see the dates available.
Would any of these two options work for you?
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Web Widgets for Dashboards
I forgot about these. I've only used them a couple of times. That's actually the best suggestion (in my opinion) thus far.
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…