Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
Is it possible to create a dashboard widget that contains an <iframe> with contents from another external site?
// Leif
Have you tried the Web Content Widget?
My understanding is that the Web Content Widget is currently constrained to pull <iframe> from approved sites. This is currently listed here:
https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2477606-web-content-widget#allowed
At the 2018 SmartSheet conference I asked the staff if it would be possible to pull in iframes from other sources. I told them that I would very much like to be able to pulling iframes from our own domains so that I can access some of our other tools.
I was told they are looking into it, and we should expect additional approved domains in the future. They were not so sure about allowing other non-approved domains.
Yes I have. It's a very good feature, if you are aloud to use it without being The Google or Youtube, just a Smartsheet customer. I hope it will work somehow anyway. Because again, it is a very good feature.
Thanks! I know, but at the same time I hope Smartsheet will provide me with the possibility to integrate – "pulling our own frames from other sources", – to be approved to enhance the usage of Smartsheet. I think they are going to do that. Looking very much forward to it. :-)
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…