Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi -
It sure would be nice to have the ability to update conditional formatting via the API. I see a thread from 2016 - is this something that the dev team could look at?
Many Thanks,
Sean
Hi Sean,
When you have a moment, please submit a product enhancement request using the form under Quick links on the right to let our Product team know that you'd like to have this functionality in Smartsheet.
I agree that this would be a really useful feature. I have submitted an enhancement request for this. Additionally as Sean pointed out in the post above, this was first requested back in 2016. It has been 2 1/2 years since Sean's post. It would be great if this useful feature could be lifted to the API.
Many Thanks
Adding my +1 to this (7 years after the 2016 post, 5 years since this thread was started). Would really appreciate having this feature added!
I would LOVE to see this too!
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community