Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
If anyone can help... I created a form on issue tracking. Went to test the form and it appeared to work fine. However nothing updated in the smart sheet. Why is that? Is there something else I should be doing? Where did the update go? Why is it not posted to the sheet?
Hi Gee,
When it's submitted, it should be in the sheet. Have you looked at the bottom of it?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
To further explain Andree's suggestion...
When a form is set to populate at the bottom, it will populate in the first UNUSED row. If you populated rows 1 - 50 then deleted the data from them (for testing), they still count as "used" and the form will populate row 51. If you populated rows 1 - 50 and then deleted the rows themselves, what basically happens is row 51 will be moved up to the row 1 position. Now you have an unused row in the row 1 position that the form can now populate.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.