Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way to embed a calendar you created from the calendar app without placing it as a widget in a dashboard?
Hello,
If you’re wanting to embed something in Smartsheet, using the Web Content widget in a Dashboard is the best way to do it.
Our Calendar App doesn't currently offer embed code capabilities that would allow you to embed the calendar anywhere outside of Smartsheet, but this would be a great opportunity to submit a Product Enhancement Request (you’ll find a link to this here in Community under Quick links on the right).
Is there an update whether the Calendar App offers embed code capabilities that would allow you to embed the calendar e outside of Smartsheet?
Is there any update regarding being able to embed the calendar app into another web page?
Any news on this feature? How can I embed a Calendar App Calendar on another site (SharePoint)?
@Alejandra Any updates on this one? I also heard a year ago that Calendar App was getting a make over. Is this still the case?
@Alejandra Any Updates on this? Would love to be able to embed the calendar app view in SharePoint. The Calendar view within smartsheet is about worthless when it is embedded in SharePoint.
There is a solution to this situation that involves merging the "Publish Link" from the Calendar App into the Embed Code from the sheet creating a new Embed Code URL to use in SharePoint. I have attached a PDF with the steps t take. Let me know if you have questions
Hi - We (@Jason.Miller@beigene.com and I), yesterday. LOVE IT!! Highly recommended!!
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!