Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Good afternoon,
We are creating a form/sheet to track our deliveries to job sites. We want our driver to be able to log the time he arrives on site and the time he leaves. Is there a time feature we can use for forms?
Thanks
There is not currently a time or duration formula in Smartsheets. You can track the time by having him input the time, but there is not a lot of calculation possibilities with it yet. There are rumors of smartsheet adding that functionality. But then, there are a lot of other rumors about smartsheet too that I haven't seen come to fruition.
Please submit a product enhancement request.
Hi,
One way I solved a similar request with clients is to have pre-defined time slots and they can register start time / end time or multiple different times if there's a need.
Would that work?
Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s) or some screenshots? That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
we are going to try this route. Thank you !
Great!
Happy to help!
Andrée
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.