Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Good evening
We have forms we created where one of our form entries is the name of the project. When we create a new project in smartsheet how can we make it so that the project is automatically included in the form dropdown so that we do not have to manually add the project to the drop down of every form?
Thank you
Unfortunately as far as I am aware this is not currently an option. I would submit an Enhancement Request
Hi,
Unfortunately, as JVaihinger says it's not possible at the moment, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
There are add-ons or third-party tools that can solve it. Is that an option?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
HI Yes
Third party is an option
I am just learning smartsheet though ........
and my head is zooming!
Ok.
Can you tell me more about how you would want it to work?
Would it work if it only would be possible to pick from the list on the desktop and not mobile?
Andrée
We have created a tool that does EXACTLY what you are looking for. It's called Smarter Dropdown List Manager. (SDLM).
Please let me know if you want to see a live demo of our solution
Thanks and have a great day!
Jacques @ SmarterBusinessProcesses
HI yes
we would like to see how this works?
THank you
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.