Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Can we use a contact list within a Form and allow multiple individuals to be selected like when working within the sheet itself?
This would be helpful for our firm, as well.
Hello,
I would suggest adding preferred contacts to the contact list column and making sure the "Allow multiple contacts per cell" option is checked. I would also consider checking the "Restrict to list values only" option, to ensure data consistency.
More information on this can be found here: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/504619-column-types#contactlist
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.