Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
I send attachments from Smartsheet and my recipients received it in their 'spam folder'.
How can we troubleshoot this issue?
Thanks!
Hello,
I'd recommend checking the spam filter settings to see if there is anything causing these emails to be routed to the junk folder.
If the client spam filter is not the issue, have the recipients reach out to their IT department and have them add the smartsheet.com domain to their mail server whitelist to ensure their organization can receive emails from Smartsheet.
The following relays can also be added to your organization's trusted sender list:
ord.relay.smartsheet.com
iad.relay.smartsheet.com
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.