Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We have an external group of grant committee members viewing a Smartsheet that we are hosting. Some of them do not have Dropbox. If we attach files from Dropbox, are they going to have difficulty opening them?
I think you should be fine. This article (linked below) states, "Attaching an item from Dropbox creates a public link to it that is added to Smartsheet." You may need to do something different if you expect the recipients to edit the files and save the updates back to Smartsheet.
https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/518406-attachments-from-google-drive-onedrive-dropbox-box-evernote-egnyte-url
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.