Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I have a customized form with my logo on the top. Unfortunately, the WAVE accessibility tool flags the logo image since it doesn't have an alt tag.
How can I add an alt tag to my form logo?
Hi,
Unfortunately, as far as I know, it's not possible at the moment, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Thanks for the help. I'll submit a feature request.
That's really too bad that it will not provide an alt tag for the image. Unfortunately, my organization is federally required to be ADA compliant and no alt tags puts us in violation. This could be a deal breaker.
Happy to help!
I would also advise that you reach out to the Support Team because I think this is as important to you as it is for Smartsheet.
Hopefully, there is a workaround or solution!
Smartsheet Support Team
Hope that helps!
Andrée
Is there any way to elevate the issue?
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
Smartsheet does not currently support publishing a calendar view from a report (portfolio report) directly to Outlook. The iCal publishing feature is only available for individual sheets, not reports. For my use case, I have many project plans and would like to surface tollgate review dates in a single Outlook calendar…
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…