Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Please allow us to link a 360 deg photo into a cell. Currently the cell will flatten the 360 photo in the preview (in the cell) and in the pop up window.
Can we get the ability to link in a 360 photo?
Hi there. All feature requests should be made in the Quick Link - Submit Product Enhancement Request. But its a great idea!
Done!
Thanks Mike.
@Mike Widlay,
Is there a way to see and vote/support the requests of others?
Another great idea. Alas, no. Apparently, the more people that request an item via enhancement requests, the more likely they are to prioritize the project. But there is no public viewable way to see or vote for enhancements.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.