Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Does anyone know if I can convert the data collected via a form on a tracker sheet to a Project plan?
Whilst I appreciate there may be few tasks/mile stones etc. am I able to automate this first initial step?
Thanks & any help appreciated
Can you provide more detail and some screenshots with sample data?
Hi Michelle,
Depending on what you want to accomplish more specifically it might be possible to automate with the help of a third-party tool like Zapier or similar
Would that work?
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.