Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I need to add a table of items into a smartsheet form but as there doesn't seem to be an option for a table. Would I be able to add it as a photograph for all users to be able to see when competing the form? - I cant seem to see an option for this either?
Hi Bianca,
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
A possible workaround could be to use a Dashboard with the picture on one side and the form on the other.
Another option could be to link to the picture so that they can open it up.
Would that work?
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Google Forms will also allow you to insert a picture or table and can be very easily integrated into Smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.