Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello !
Does anybody know if how to show on the same line of the Gantt mode, the expected planning and the reality.
Here attached is an example of what I need.
Thank you for your help !
Hi,
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
There are third-party services that work with Smartsheet that could help. Is that an option?
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Hey
We are using Baseline start and finish dates. The following link might be very helpful to you:
https://www.smartsheet.com/blog/smartsheet-tips-tracking-baseline-schedule-variance?_ga=2.233988571.452105373.1556563149-2037575016.1556563149
I hope this helps you.
Kind regards,
Jana
I generally track the Projected vs Actual using a chart on a dashboard.
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community