Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello ,
I would like to embed a web form to a portal shared to many users , like in the pic .
How can I manage to restrict access to this web form only to a few users ?
Thank you in advance .
Hi Alain,
It depends on if the dashboard will be public or it will require a login to Smartsheet. If it's public, you could restrict the form with the requirement of logging in to Smartsheet. I have a few other ideas as well, but I need more information to know what would be the right approach.
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Noted ANDREE ,
I try to move forward and I give youy more information in a few times .
Regards .
Excellent!
Andrée
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…