Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way to send an alert when a record has no attachment? I have a sheet with checkboxes indicating documents have been attached. I want to get an alert if someone checks the box, but forgets to add the attachment. Anyone have any thoughts on how I could do this?
Hi,
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.