Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi All,
I have several who have reported not receiving their usual attachment recurrences since late yesterday. I did a send as attachment to myself as a test and to several others to no avail. Is anyone else experiencing this today?
-Chris
Hi Chris.
I send regular automatic reports to myself and others and NONE have been send since late Tuesday afternoon (NZ time). It is now Thursday morning.
Hopefully Support can come up with some answers.
Meantime, I am going to have to re-send all the critical ones that should have been sent yesterday.
Cheers
Jean
Thanks Jean,
I will end up having to do the same. I have multiple distributions that are slated to go out.
- Chris
Hi everyone,
FYI
Send Sheet as Attachment Email Delays
https://status.smartsheet.com/incidents/jg61mz9lwt49
Monitoring - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring to ensure continued stability of this feature. Jun 26, 16:20 PDT
Update - We are continuing to investigate and will provide another update in 30 minutes. Jun 26, 16:06 PDT
Update - We are continuing to investigate and will provide another update in 30 minutes. Jun 26, 15:37 PDT
Investigating - We are aware of delays in receiving app-generated emails when a sheet is sent as an attachment. We are investigating and will provide an update within the next 30 minutes. Jun 26, 15:03 PDT
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.