Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Maybe we're just doing something wrong, but it seems like it's only possible to upload or take a single picture at a time using the SmartSheets mobile app. Is there a way to upload more than one at a time?
Is this in the works by chance?
Hi,
Some differences are depending on where you're trying to add the pictures.
(on iOS)
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
@Andrée Starå
I hope you are well in these troubling times.
Is there a workflow, using forms, that would allow adding photos to existing rows? Or would I have to create a sheet that connected the the photos to the original sheet, then use Reports to display the information together?
@RPIArchShop
No, you can’t add photos to an existing row, but as a workaround you could use an update request instead.
Would that work?
I hope that helps!
Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
Afternoon,
I can add photos from my camera roll to my rows/ sheet using the mobile app however I cannot find the photos or choose photos that are not in my camera roll??
Help appreciated
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…