Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I have two reports being sent each month with different "To" contacts. I want to add a new person to the list, yet cannot see a way to do this without creating a new automated report. Is there an easy way to manage the people receiving the report?
Hi Leann,
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment to add users to an already added send to an attachment process, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
My recommendation would be to use contact groups instead because that will make it easy to add people to the process.
Would that work?
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Thanks, I have submitted this enhancement request
Excellent!
Happy to help!
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.