Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
The subject really says it all. I know I can go into a worksheet and identify the forms created for it, but can I do the reverse or do I simply have to check every worksheet until I find it?
Hi,
Unfortunately, as far as I know, it's not possible at the moment, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…