Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi There,
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, I could not find anything similar.
Are you able to status update a programme so to update % complete and the resequence the programme task to start after the today line?
Hi,
Not sure I follow!
Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
With a construction programme as you progress through time you update an activity based on progress achieved. i.e. % complete. If you have an activity/task that was due for completion yesterday, but the activity progress is only at 80% complete, then this means the remainder of that activity needs to be rescheduled to start after today.
Most construction planning and programming software has the ability to "schedule" or "update" the programme where uncompleted activities are moved to the right i.e. to start after the schedule date.
Refer attached snapshot where I have tried to demonstrate what i mean.
Is there an answer to this?
I am receiving an error when sending an email from attachments to a contact in a column on my sheet; I had the issue previously and cannot remember how I fixed it. I've added the contact and email address to my sheet and this works just fine for other contacts I've emailed previously, just not to a new contact I recently…
Good Morning, I have an employee that access a sheet but cannot enter any information into it. When I look at their access it shows they are shared to the page and can edit and share. However, they are not able to edit. Under the manage access there is a information icon that says The permissions for this user are limited…
Hi @Paul Newcome and Team, I am handling a lot of data from Excel sheets. 1000s of rows of content and data…I have the master Smartsheet created but I need advice on: how to copy in new data from new excel sheets to the master Smartsheet. Is there really a 500 cell copy limit? As I was halfway through my copying, the…