Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
OUr forms are randomly requesting participants to complete a CAPTCHA request, however, we have not added this to our account and if it is going to show we want it to happen with every form submitted and not just random few. How do we correct this?
Hi Sharon,
Have you checked the settings on the forms? There is a setting when you open the form > Form Options > Enable challenge/response for additional security (checkbox in the bottom right side)
Did that help/work?
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
See Screenshot.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!