Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi, I need to have 2 upload fields on my smartsheet (1 for a logo and the other for photos). Can you please assist in helping me get this built.
- Kyra
Hi Kyra,
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment to have more than one upload field, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
As a workaround, you could use the same field but upload multiple files or use a third-party service/integration.
Would any of those options work/help?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
If you are requesting the files in a form, you can include instructions that they need to upload both files and possibly even include a checkbox for each of the two files that they can mark.
If they submit the form and one or both boxes is not checked, you could have an update request sent out reminding them that they need to upload whichever one (or both) was not attached in the original form submission.
Thank you both!
Happy to help!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…