Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Dislike is my first thing...
Can it be moved from the side location?
And why does SS never seem to utilize a self closing sidebar???
Frustrating...
Smartsheet has been a game changer for me over the past 2 years.
most updates have been helpful.
the new attachment approach is a step in the wrong direction and unfortunatley i feel like there is no option other than to live with it?
i could live w/ self closing side bar or the ability to close w/ one stroke but just getting to adding an attachment is 3 clicks and contradicts smartsheets approach of efficient collaboration!
The comments from my team and me - DON'T like the attachment sidebar. Can we option in for the way it was?
The sidebar now blocks the sheet so I have to open and close it in order to read the columns. I also cannot read what I just uploaded to ensure it is correct without hovering. Usually your upgrades are an improvement - this is not.
How can we continue to read the attachments where they are supposed to be, to the far left?
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.