Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Good Day All,
I have been seeking desperately to look the customer success smartsheet referred to in this document (https://www.smartsheet.com/sites/default/files/Customer-Success-Management-Solution-Guide.pdf) However when I connect Smartsheet it seems it was removed.
I am hoping there was someone on this community that got access to it before it was removed and can share a copy of it with me. It is called the Customer Success Management Solution Guide.
Thank you.
Chris Jones
Hi Chris,
Have you looked in the Solution Center if there is anything similar?
More info: https://www.smartsheet.com/marketplace
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
These might help:
https://www.smartsheet.com/marketplace/template-set/client-implementation
https://www.smartsheet.com/marketplace/template-set/customer-onboarding
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…